New Data Challenge on Open Data Playground, for Cuebiq [from 23/09/2019 to 23/10/2019] for Data Scientist
- Role: Data Scientist
- Location: Milan
- Type: Turnover analysis
Data Challenge Context
Facial Inc. is a well-known technology company including approximate 2000 employees. Suddenly, the number of turnover increases rapidly in the latest months. The HR department is required to find out the reasons behind this phenomenon. At first glance, they collected all data mainly from 3 departments, namely Research & Development, Engineer and Staff, which have the majority of leave.
You are required to use any appropriate methods to present potential reasons for the turnover of Facial Inc.
Notice that the number of leave is less than the number of current employees.
- The data are available in the dataset.csv file with the description for all fields in the Google Sheets dataset_description;
- Any tools/software/scripts are allowed;
- The problem can have many solutions;
- A short presentation in 10-15 min is required as a methodology evaluation to non-technical audiences (need to be short, approximate 5 slides of content).
- Get in touch with Open Search Network headhunters to be qualified & Apply for the challenge on Open Data Playground OR Apply for the challenge on Open Data Playground & Get in touch with Open Search Network headhunters to be qualified
- Complete the challenge and upload your solution
- Get introduced to the client and eventually get interviewed
- The Final League will be announced at the end of the recruitment process
For more info: email@example.com
Data Challenge https://opendataplayground.com/#/challenge/-Lp-lcJw1zxp268BGbCc