New Data Challenge on Open Data Playground, for Cuebiq [from 23/09/2019 to 23/10/2019] for Data Engineer
- Role: Data Engineer
- Location: Milan
- Type: Create a Java API with pivot functionality
Data Challenge Context
The goal for this assignment is to create a Java API, the kind of API that can be used as a library and not the REST API kind. The only functionality to expose is a pivot functionality.
The API input is composed of the data, an aggregation function, and an aggregation order. The data is a collection row, composed of a numerical value and a label tuple, row i = (L1i ,L2i ,L3i ,..,Lni ,Vi), so that Lji belongs to Domain j.
The aggregation function can be any function that takes a collection of numerical values as input and returns a single value. The aggregation order is the description of the aggregation hierarchy.
- Get in touch with Open Search Network headhunters to be qualified & Apply for the challenge on Open Data Playground OR Apply for the challenge on Open Data Playground & Get in touch with Open Search Network headhunters to be qualified
- Complete the challenge and upload your solution
- Get introduced to the client and eventually get interviewed
- The Final League will be announced at the end of the recruitment process
For more info: email@example.com
Data Challenge https://opendataplayground.com/#/challenge/-LozlWCY9-cNeW2ji5QT